Setting up a charity requires compliance with Charity Commission and Inland Revenue requirements. We have experience advising on:
- Selecting an appropriate structure e.g.
- a trust
- a company limited by guarantee
- a community interest company
- Drafting the governing document
- Dealing with registration formalities at Companies House
- Adoption of appropriate operational policies
- Obtaining Charity Commission approval
- Obtaining Inland Revenue approval
- Advice to and ongoing support for Trustees
We aim to provide our services promptly and to give clear information about the cost of the work.